Addis Zemen Job Vacancy 2024 Ethiojobs
Job Opening at Zemen Bank
Jobs at Banks January 26, 2024 11 Include in Reading List
Zemen Bank SC
The following new job positions are open to qualified and interested candidates, per Zemen Bank. Zemen Bank is a privately held financial institution that was founded to offer comprehensive, efficient, and effective banking services with a particular emphasis on granting women access to credit. Its goals are to meet the needs of all parties involved by developing, growing, and becoming profitable. The Company observes the guidelines and rules issued by nonsupervisory authorities of the Federal Republic of Ethiopia and strictly complies with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction in which it operates. Since its launch in October 2008, it has also continuously reviewed its commercial governance framework to make sure it remains compliant with innovative and global practices.
Customer Service Officer III, Position 1
instructive a bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, management, economics, or a related discipline.
Minimal Work Experience a minimum of four years of relevant experience, two of which were spent as original or CSO I/II level This role oversees the bank’s cash movement, provides visionary responses to branch cash requests, manages and organizes cheque clearance activities, and prepares, updates, and monitors the bank’s budget.
Plan and coordinate the work of cashiers and treasury, and oversee employees who offer opportunities for advancement.
• Guarantee that services are provided in a timely and high-quality manner.
• Take part in creating, putting into practice, and assessing plans, systems, processes, and procedures in order to meet recurring targets, goals, and work standards.
• Store cash in the vault’s designated areas with caution.
• Co-sign money orders for NBE.
• Oversee the bank’s cash flow and react creatively and more securely to cash requests from branches and kiosks.
• Verify that notes are kept in the vault, sorted, bundled, and signed.
• Control the bank’s liquidity and suggest a fix in light of the conclusions.
• Verify that the liquidity report is prepared and grant permission for its compliance.
• Maintain the Bank’s solvency and liquidity at the necessary level.
• Carry out any additional relevant tasks that his supervisor may assign.
Place Shire, Ethiopia
Position 2: Manager of the Banking Centre at Ziway Banking Centre
Instruction a bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, management, economics, or other relevant subjects. Experience eight(6) years of progressive, relevant experience, at least two(2) of those years spent as a branch manager. The employee is in charge of organising, leading, and coordinating the tasks associated with the Branch (Banking Centre) to which they have been assigned, which include:
• Ensuring the Banking Centre runs efficiently and the Bank’s strategy is achieved;
• Oversees the Branch’s financial targets, which include FX generation, credit facilitation, and deposit mobilisation;
• Additionally, strive to increase the clientele and promote the use of IB and digital banking;
• Make an effort to increase client satisfaction;
• Promote originality and inventiveness at the branch level to benefit the bank;
• Make an effort to empower and engage a branch’s workforce;
• Additional people listed in the job description
Location: Oromia, Batu (Ziway)
Post 3: Deputy Manager II of the Banking Centre
Regarding the Shire Banking Centre
A bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, management, economics, or a related discipline
Experience five years minimum of relevant experience, of which two are as a senior officer/CSO III or one is as a principal officer in an administrative capacity. The incumbent is in charge of supporting the Branch Manager in carrying out the duties of the Banking Centre, guaranteeing its efficient operation and the accomplishment of the bank’s strategy and designated goals, supervising the day-to-day operations, deposit mobilization, credit processing, trade service requests, and other retail banking services, and making sure that the activities of the Banking Centre are carried out in accordance with applicable NBE directives and Bank policies and procedures.
Place Shire, Ethiopia
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their non-returnable application and resume with all necessary attachments to the address provided below, using the links provided.
Closes on February 1, 2024.