ETHIOJOBS – Ethiopian Job Vacancy
Anbesa Bank Vacancy
The following job positions are open to capable and qualified candidates, per Anbesa International Bank.
Established on October 2, 2006 G.C., Lion International Bank (LIB) began operations on January 6, 2007, with 3,739 founding shareholders, Birr 432.5 million in subscribed capital, and Birr 108.2 million in paid-up capital.
There are currently more than 12,000 shareholders and more than Birr 2.5 billion in paid-up capital for LIB. The bank has over 32 billion Birr in total assets, has mobilised 25 billion Birr in outstanding deposits, and has given clients over 23 billion Birr in outstanding loans.
With 278 locations nationwide, the bank is able to draw in and keep more than 1.4 million clients. Additionally, 2,753 people now have job opportunities at various capacities thanks to Lion International Bank.
Lion International Bank Job # LIB/EV/20/23, Anbesa Bank Position available for suitable candidates:
First position: administrative assistant
Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Administrative Office Management, Secretarial Science, Office Management, or a similar field.
Experience: one and a half years of equivalent experience, ideally in banking.
- regular oversight of office supply inventory and shortage management;
- Address inquiries and concerns and find solutions to office-related problems, including those that fall under the office;
- carry out office duties, including organising meetings, filing, creating reports and documents for presentations, and requesting or ordering sufficient supplies;
- resolving conflicts and making appointments in real-time to assist with scheduling;
- assist with making travel plans, including bookings for hotels, restaurants, and vehicles;
Workplace: Districts of Adama, Bahir Dar, and Hawassa
District Manager, second position
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Management, Accounting, or Associated Subjects;
11 years of pertinent banking experience, four of which were spent as branch managers or above;
The District Manager bears the responsibility of supervising the activities and output of several branches in a specific region. This includes offering assistance and direction to guarantee that all branches in the district fulfil their monetary and non-monetary objectives, deliver exceptional customer support, and comply with all legal and regulatory obligations.
In order to manage employees under the District’s jurisdiction, foster strong bonds with stakeholders and customers, and promote business growth, the District Manager is essential.
The following are key areas of responsibility: staff management and development; business and outlet/channel expansion; planning and execution; marketing and delivery of goods and services; branch performance management; customer relationship management; compliance and risk management; financial management; general assistance, etc.
- a track record of success in management or leadership positions in the banking sector;
- strong familiarity with banking services, products, laws, and market trends;
- outstanding managerial, communication, and interpersonal skills with the capacity to inspire and encourage teams to forge connections with stakeholders, employees, and clients;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills to recognise problems and create workable solutions
- solid knowledge of the practises and principles of financial management
- the capacity to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Pay: In accordance with Bank Salary Scale
Workplace: Hawassa District
December 7, 2023 is the deadline.
How to Submit an Application
Interested parties should use the button below to apply on the application form.
Application for Employment at Lion International Bank
Greetings from the Application Form. The purpose of this application form is to register candidates for the following positions:
Hawassa District District Manager (Re-Advertised)
Assistant to the District Administrators of Adama, Bahir Dar, and Hawassa
Instructions for Applications:
- Complete the form as necessary.
- Avoid using acronyms when entering data.
- Capitalization of the first letter of the first word is required.
- Upload your certificates of education and experience:
Just your work experience and degree credentials should be attached in a single PDF.
- Upload the document using your name.
- Incomplete information won’t be taken into account