Belayneh Kindie Net Worth
With only 111,000 USD or 3,000,000 ETB as initial money, Belayneh Kindie started Belayneh Kindie Import and Export (BKIE) in 2005, marking the beginning of his ascent to prosperity.
By 2010, BKIE had grown to be the biggest exporter of sesame seeds in Ethiopia, having previously focused mostly on the export of oil seeds and related goods.
By concentrating his efforts on rigorous credit controls, competent administration, and staff development, BKIE quickly started to grow into a number of other industries.
In 2006, Belayneh ventured into the transportation industry by founding Belayneh Kindie Private Transport, which had six 40-ton trucks. This firm currently has more than a hundred.
In 2008, Belayneh’s import and export operations were strengthened and expanded with the establishment of Gerelta Business Plc.
When Belayneh paid 134,000,000 ETB, or 5,000,000 USD, for the renowned Ethiopia Hotel in Addis Ababa and the well-liked Ras Hotel in Adama/Nazreth in 2009, his assets skyrocketed.
Belayneh, which is always trying to expand, would pay an additional 600,000,000 ETB, or 23,000,000 USD, to purchase a 40,000 square metre parcel of land in Bahir Dar on which to build a five-star hotel and resort.
Belayneh would spend an additional 1,200,000,000 ETB, or 45,000,000 USD, on a 30-hectare parcel of land in the Amhara area in order to construct an edible oil refinery facility.
Being a significant stakeholder in Tsehay Industry and Tsehay Insurance Share Company, Belayneh would possess extensive authority over Ethiopia’s production of LTZ, sheet metal, and related products.
Belayneh expanded even further by turning to Ethiopia’s burgeoning construction sector. He bought 10 dump trucks, 4 bulldozers, 3 excavators, 2 graders, 3 mixers, and a crusher that he leases out.
By 2015, Belayneh would make its first purchase of 250 hectares of land for the production of coffee, sesame, and other crops for 25,000,000 ETB, or one million US dollars.
The administration of the Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples would add 1,500 hectares of extra territory to this area.
All things considered, one of the wealthiest and most successful billionaires in Ethiopia, Belayneh Kindie, is a business titan with profitable ventures in manufacturing, hotels, transportation, import/export, renting, and agricultural, among other industries.
Belayneh Kindie Group BKG
Thirty Years of Business Experience
Formally founded in 2005, Belayneh Kindie firm (BKG) is a new, rapidly expanding commercial and investment firm. The Group is led by its Forbes highlighted founder and board chairperson, Belayneh Kindie Mekonnen, who is innovative, vivacious, and resilient. Belayneh Kindie began his business career 29 years ago, trading butter and honey with less than $1,000 in capital. In less than three decades, he rose to prominence and assumed a prominent role in Ethiopia’s manufacturing and export industries, two crucial economic sectors.
Marie Stopes International
We are looking for people who share our commitment to serving as social workers, whose main responsibility it is to reach out to and provide guidance to those in need. In addition to many other duties, he or she plans activities, engages in crisis intervention, fosters community, and watches out for the well-being of kids and their families. We anticipate that every member of the team will be committed to accomplishing our goal, advancing equality, and ensuring the wellbeing of all clients and coworkers.
- JOB SUMMARY
The social worker works under the MSIE Programmes Manager’s administrative supervision. Developing, organising, and carrying out support plans to assist clients and their families in overcoming dependencies and coping with trying circumstances interviewing service users to determine their needs, strengths, and weaknesses as well as their current state of affairs. tackling every case separately and establishing specific, quantifiable objectives.
- TASKS AND DUTIES
- Create, organise, oversee, and carry out support plans to assist clients in overcoming obstacles and dependencies.
- Conduct interviews with service users to determine their needs, strengths, and weaknesses as well as their current state.
- Maintains a high standard consistent with available resources; Prepares and submits reports as deemed necessary; Engages in training programmes as needed; Approaches each case as a unit and sets customised, measurable goals; Monitors and evaluates clients’ progress and modifies treatment plans accordingly; Provides information and counselling on the best course of action.
- Eligibility Conditions
Education: Bachelor of Science in Sociology, Psychology, or Social Work (BSW)
Two years or more in field B. Attributes, Skills, and Attitudes
- Demonstrated experience working as a social worker; • Working knowledge of social theories and practises; • Social perceptiveness and empathy; • Ability to build and maintain professional helping relationships; • Resilience along with ability to assess situations; • Willingness to submit to background checks; • Bachelor of Science degree in social work (BSW), psychology, or sociology; • Consciousness of government, MSI, and MSIE regulations; • Committed to protecting team members and clients, with a focus on vulnerable groups.
- Capable of serving as an example of inclusive and culturally aware attitudes and actions
- Computer Literate; 4. Integrity; and 5. Motivation. in favour of choice
Three positions are available.
Assignment Location: Debark, Lalibela, and Dabat
Type of Employment: one-year contract
How to APPLY
We kindly request that candidates who fulfil the necessary requirements email their resumes to Humanresource@mariestopes.org.et by the closing date of this announcement, which is in ten (10) days.
In the subject line of your email, please state the name of the job and the location where you applied.
We will only get in touch with those who have been shortlisted due to the large number of applications; we are unable to offer feedback on applications that are not accepted.
Those who do not adhere to these guidelines will not be taken into consideration.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply by MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices!