Midroc Investment Group MIDROC
The most significant company in Ethiopia, MIDROC Investment Group is a division of the multinational MIDROC International, which is controlled by the well-known businessman Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Ali Al-Amoudi. The Mohammed International Development Research and Organisation Companies, or MIDROC, are multinational corporations with operations in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Habesha Cement Share Company Job Vacancy
The whole management, coordination, and assessment of the Brewery’s human resource department fall under the direct purview of the Human Resources Business Partner. Furthermore, the position is an integral part of the operations group.
Areas of Outcome and Accountabilities
Implementing HR Strategy
• Oversee the development and implementation of plans and strategies for people.
Facilitate the smooth implementation of HR initiatives.
• Plan the personnel and carry it out for the particular business unit.
Management of Organisational Change
• To promote better performance, proactively question the business unit’s current organizational structure.
• Make sure that while discussing and organizing company activities, people issues are given careful thought.
• Use change management techniques that are best practices to oversee seamless organizational transitions.
• Define organizational and team development requirements in collaboration with leaders in order to plan and expedite the delivery of solutions.
Performance & Talent Management: Ensure that through setting goals and developing plans, calibrating performance, and developing talent, Performance and Talent Management contributes to the accomplishment of company objectives.
Lead the talent evaluation and calibration process to make sure that exceptional work is recognized and progressed in accordance with the Management Development Cycle.
• Execute people management and succession planning strategies for business units in line with corporate objectives.
Relations with Employees
In charge of the HR Case List, making sure that best practices, the labor policy, and the Habesha Policy are followed and that the Operations team has adequate support to handle any employee relations situations.
• Taking complaints seriously and enforcing rules of conduct.
• Create and preserve productive win-win working relationships with staff members and their representatives by fostering a cooperative and communicative work atmosphere.
Hiring and Choosing
• Hiring employees by creating job descriptions and advertisements and selecting the most effective advertising strategy.
• Conducting interviews with candidates who made the shortlist using a range of selection methods, such as psychometric testing.
Education and Growth
coordinating with L&D Managers and line managers to analyze learning and development needs; organizing and carrying out training, including staff inductions.
Knowledge and Expertise
• Five years of experience in human resources in an industrial setting; • BA degree.
• Experience in human resources management is necessary.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation abilities.
• Demonstrated success in employee relations (ER) in a unionized setting.
• Solid understanding of labor laws (labor proclamations, laws pertaining to the workplace, etc.).
• Outstanding interpersonal, consultative, and persuading abilities with individuals at all levels, both within and internationally.
• Able to exhibit current theoretical and best practices expertise in important HRM domains.
• Proven track record of supporting organizational transformation, providing effective people management solutions in a manufacturing setting, and influencing, establishing, and maintaining relationships to get things done.